Iced Coffee & Rainbows
I had the hardest time getting out of bed today. Not only am I still exhausted from my trip to Miami, but I am coming down with a head cold, and I was rudely awakened in the middle of the night by my left leg and the awful Charley Horse it seemed to have gotten.
Thankfully my boss is super nice and surprised me with an Iced Coffee when I arrived at the office this morning. That definitely helped my mood. We’ll see how it sits with me though, as she got it with cream and my lactose intolerance definitely doesn’t like cream. (eek)
It’s Toronto Pride this weekend so I’ll be out and about with two of my friends from home who are visiting for the festivities. I live right in the thick of the festival so another sleepless weekend is inevitable. Thankfully we have Monday off in Canada due to Canada Day falling on a Sunday this year. I’m pretty sure I’ll sleep 14 hours straight without any problems.
Things I’m looking forward to at Pride:
- Random dance parties that spring up at places like Second Cup or Pizza Pizza
- If it rains, street dance parties in the rain
- Cute puppies (yes, I actually mean dogs)
- Leather, Leather, LEATHER!
- All the happy, good feelings
- WANNABE: The Spice Girls Tribute Act
Things I’m not looking forward to at Pride:
- Penises. So many penises. Everywhere. Wrinkly. Old. Penises. (barf)
- Seeing the boobs of the lesbians I share my elevators with.. it’s hard to look them in the eye once I’ve seen their saggy breasts